Here you will find information about what an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) is, how to request an EHC Needs Assessment and what happens during the assessment process. You will also find information about how decisions are made and how it is reviewed over time.
More information can be found in the Education Health and Care Plan General Information document.
The timeline below provides an overview of the EHC assessment and planning process.
Information about what you can do if you are unhappy about a decision made relating to an EHC Plan is also included in this section.
- What is an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP)?
- Requesting an EHC assessment
- EHC needs assessments
- Decision making
- Preparing an EHCP
- Maintaining an EHCP - Annual Reviews
- EHCPs for children with additional vulnerabilities
- What happens if you disagree with a decision that has been made
- Moving in or out of Barnet with an EHCP
- Who can help