Who should attend:
SENCOs, Teachers, TAs and any other school staff (EYs and Primary).
The training is an opportunity for the Barnet school community to have a space to share and discuss how to implement the Zones of Regulation programme.
The training aims to:
• Give a brief overview of the Zones of Regulation programme
• Consider what is in place in your setting to support self-regulation and what has been working well
• Consider what has helped/would help your setting in getting started with Zones
• Problem solve barriers to the use of Zones of Regulation in your school
• Provide an opportunity to share ideas with colleagues
Leader(s): Danielle Stoller and Nina Robinson
No charge to Barnet maintained, Free Schools and Academies