Our Barnet SENCO Conference for the Spring term will be held virtually and will focus on practical ways you can develop the curriculum for SEND:
• Online safety for learners with SEND
• Bespoke curriculum planning for pupils with SEND
• Practical tools for supporting maths and literacy
• Working with complex needs
• Developing an inclusive blended curriculum for secondary pupils with SEND
There will also be the opportunity to hear local and national updates in relation to SEND as well as meet other SENCOs and share good practice.
Is there a cost for this service?
Subscribers to IAT package can utilise hours: 1.5 hours
Non subscribers to IAT: £75