Father and son, special needs, down syndrome

If your child isn’t progressing as well as they should, is having difficulty at school or college, or has a disability, they can get extra help. Your child may be eligible for a SEND support plan or an education, health and care plan (EHCP).  Click on the pages to the right for further information on the types of help available.