Organisation/Service Details

Organisation or Service
University and college hardship funds
Description of activity

You could get extra money from your university or college if you’re experiencing financial hardship. You may be, for example:

- a student with children, especially single parents
- a mature student with existing financial commitments
- from a low-income family
- disabled
- a student that was previously in care (a ‘care leaver’)
- homeless or living in a foyer

Contact your university or college to find out if you’re eligible for extra money.


Type of Service
Education and schools
Age Range
Preparing for adulthood (16-25 years old)
Back to search results


Favourites are stored until you quit your browser. Please create an account or login to store your favourites permanently.

Printable Version