published on 07 September 2021
Our Spring term Virtual SENCO Challenge Workshops
Our SENCO Challenge Workshops are an invaluable opportunity to hear local and national updates in relation to SEND as well as meet other SENCOs, share good practice and build your network with others across our school communities. They have proved very popular during the last two terms and described 'as a life line' by one of our SENCos.
Every workshop will usually have a specific focus on an aspect of SEND. This is shaped by our SENCOs and responsive to the areas they would like further support with.
These are remote sessions and are free of charge.
Dates for the Spring term
Primary SENCO Challenge Workshop dates
- Monday 17th January: 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Tuesday 1st February: 9.30 - 10.30am
- Tuesday 8th March: 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Thursday 17th March: 2pm - 3pm (session with Whole School SEND)
Please contact Joann.Moore@barnet.gov.uk for further details.
Secondary SENCO Challenge Workshop dates
These will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 26th January: 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Wednesday 9th February: 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Wednesday 2nd March: 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Thursday 17th March: 2.00pm - 3.00pm (session with Whole School SEND)
Please contact Samantha.Rothwell@barnet.gov.uk for further details.Back to News Articles